Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Introduction


My name is Angie. I love to write, although I’m not sure if I’m really any good at it. Until now I’ve only heard of blogging from the movie screen. I joined this blog site after my last doctor’s visit. I received unpleasant news, a terminal illness, which changed my way of thinking completely. Actually, these days it is all I think about. I’d love to just get back to the days when my biggest complaint was a late charge on a rented movie. It’s funny how things can change in a blink of an eye. Reminiscing, twenty four years old, when I ran out of gas, or I burned the macaroni and cheese, and feeling like the world was ending over something so small, but then again at the moment it’s enormous. I know I can’t revert back to a simpler time so I’m writing. So I will spew and sputter my thoughts here. Followers or no followers it is all about exhaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment